Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The "Unofficial " Start to the Holidays...


Zoe's Christmas Card Pose
Originally uploaded by oldforest.
As usual, we knew that Heather's folks would be here for Christmas -- and as usual, we didn't know when they would be arriving(or leaving for that matter). Shortly after leaving the allergist's office in the early afternoon(where this picture of Zoe was taken), on the Wednesday(12/21) before Christmas, I got a call from Heather's Mom informing me that they were at the last highway exit in Ohio -- did that mean they had just gotten to Ohio(Heather's folks live in Hawkins, Wisconsin) or were they almost to Pennsylvania? "So, what does that mean?" I think I shouted. To which I was informed that they were about 6 hours away. I immediately called Heather at work, upon hearing the news, she said "you're kidding!"...there would be no mad dash to straighten the house before their arrival,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home