Lily Chooses a Pumpkin Bigger than her Head
I think I wrote last week that I was "nearly ready" to organize into a set, photos Heather had taken of the girls trip to Butler's Orchard last Fall. Who was I kidding? It took more than a few of hours(including about 45 minutes of uploading time) to choose and fiddle with the forty plus pictures that make up the "Pumpkin Festival Fun at Butler's Orchard" set:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kudukhsu/sets/72157605306552996/
Granted, it wasn't like my undivided attention was devoted to the task. Even with Lily gone with Heather on a school field trip to Philly, Zoe and Asa(who was still napping when I started the project) provide plenty of distractions -- and like many of the sets I've uploaded, captions(and tags) for each individual photo for the most part will have to be added at a later date(if ever).
Anyway, if my memory serves me, the calender said it was time to pick pumpkins for Halloween, but the weather was hot as if it were August. Yet, regardless of the weather, the girls(and Lily's friend Holly), judging by the pictures Heather took and by all reports, had a blast. I think I had another commitment that afternoon and didn't arrive with Asa until about half an hour before closing, just in time for the hay wagon ride to the pumpkin patch.
Labels: pumpkin patch



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home