At the Carousel with Zoe(as Lily Rides)
I'll admit that as an an adult, I've never been one for carnival rides or country fairs, nor are warm and fuzzy memories of them left from childhood. Of course, that doesn't mean this year's Montgomery County Agricultural Fair wouldn't absolutely capture Lily's imagination a few weeks ago. In fact we ended up there two days in a row, for about 8 hours each day.
The first day we met up with Calla Rosenfeld, who was 6 months old when Heather and I first met(Heather was the Rosenfeld's nanny then). While Lily was interested in the animals and the little kid rides, Calla was more enthralled with scarier rides. Calla was nevertheless a good trooper taking Lily with her on several of the slower rides. The next day, Lily got her fill of the animals, before we met up with Davi(my sister-in-law is her nanny currently) and her father Michael. We also ran into Andre and Takako Lee and the twins. The pictures probably don't capture it, but the energy and atmosphere of the fair sure changes at night
To see pictures, go to:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kudukhsu/sets/72157594260235196/



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home